Sail aboard the Ocean Diamond a modern, stable super-yacht and experience Antarctica. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers this outstanding vessel, features onboard amenities such as a massage and wellness program and a well-stocked polar library.
The Ocean Diamond is staffed with Quark’s legendary captains, officers, expedition leaders, and guides.
- 189 guests.
- Optional camping, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing & mountaineering.
- A fleet of Zodiacs for shore landings.
- Chefs pamper you with delicious meals, three times daily.
- 4 fully enclosed lifeboats.
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- Polar Library & Expert in Residence Program.
- Staff & Crew
- 124 meters
- 16 meters
- 4.9 meters
- 2 Wichmann Engines, 7375 horsepower
- Ice Class
- Cruising Speed
- 15.5 knots in open water
- Nassau, Bahamas
- 4 fully enclosed
Cabins and amenities
- All cabins and suites have private facilities & exterior views.
- Single has one double bed with window.
- Twin cabins have one double bed or two twin beds.
- Triple cabins are identical to twin cabins, with a third pull-down berth.
- All cabins have flat-screen TV, DVD player.
- Passenger elevator.
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender.
- Theatre-style auditorium
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Photography program includes the services of a resident photography instructor.
- Polar Library contains the largest collection of polar books & DVDs.
- Massage & Wellness program offers yoga classes, aromatherapy treatments & massage therapy.
- Triple Cabin
- 1 lower berth, 1 sofa bed, 1 pull-down upper berth, private facilities, opening window, desk and chair.
- Twin Cabin
- 1 lower berth, 1 sofa bed, private facilities, opening window, desk and chair.
- 1 wider bed and sofa bed, private facilities, separate sitting room, 2 opening windows, 2 desks/chairs, table, TV/DVD.