- Go Canyon Walking
- Navigate a Rope Park
- Try Sea Kayaking
There is no better place in the Med for a family holiday with a difference than the Turquoise Coast of Turkey. The sea is clear, the countryside is full of charming villages and crumbling ruins, and the mountains are green and cool. Our base, the port town of Kas (pronounced 'cash'), has not succumbed to mass tourism but does have a good choice of family friendly restaurants and cafes, ideal for relaxation after an active day. Kas has plenty of swimming spots and a short drive or boat trip will take us to some lovely beaches. There are a host of activities included and plenty more optional extras available to book locally, from diving to sea kayaking, boat trips to canyon walks; making this trip suitable for all families. Please see the Trip Notes for further details.
- Fly to Dalaman, transfer to Kas.
- Boat trip to Limanagzi.
- Saklikent Canyon walk and Patara Beach visit.
- Diving day (optional) or relax by the pool.
- Morning visit to the town market before heading into the mountains for a village visit and overnight stay (both optional).
- Rope park visit; free time.
- Sea kayaking at Kekova.
- Transfer to Dalaman, fly to London.
Want to see more?
Exodus images from TURQUOISE COAST ADVENTURE - FAMILY HOLIDAY
Note: Click on a thumbnail to enlarge.
Family in sea