- Gentle walking through contrasting landscape
- Travelling by boat across Lake Garda
- Discover the history of the 'land of the poets'
- Taste the local wines and sumptuous Italian cuisine
- Stunning scenery and leisurely walks along the shores of one of Italy's most beautiful lakes
The contrasting landscape of dramatic mountains, clear water and sandy coves make Lake Garda a wonderful place to visit. Close to the lake, the atmosphere is Mediterranean, with a mild climate supporting palms and lemon groves alongside the olives and vines. Away from the shore craggy mountains rise rapidly and the citrus groves give way to forest and alpine meadows. The multitude of lakeside villages have historically been linked by boat, which we use to explore the area along with a combination of buses and cable car.